KURTZ

Original title: APOCALYPSE NOW (REDUX)

RUNNING TIME: 98 minutes.

One of my favorite Vietnam War movies.
I did the first edit in 2015, THE HORROR, but technically it was crap.
I didn't get what I wanted because of the software I used back in time.
In 2019, I did the remake called "KURTZ" with Adobe and that was technically much better.
That version was in AC3 2-channel stereo.
NOW we have (almost) the same thing BUT in DTS 7.1
I re-edited the whole movie from a 4K source converted in 1080p and this is the last time I put my hands on it.
The opening is done with Jimi Hendrix' Machine Gun and re-scores of Abigail Mead (Full Metal Jacket)
It is trimmed as hell, the original movie was a beautiful experience to watch but
way too long.
In this last and new cut, there are more scenes of KILGORE and KURTZ.
Don't expect that France bullshit or the dancing playmate hookers, it's all gone.

IMDB     DOWNLOAD