HALLOWEEN - THE LAST STAND

Original Title: HALLOWEEN (2018) HALLOWEEN KILLS & HALLOWEEN ENDS 

RUNNING TIME: 151 minutes.

A three-in-one edition.
I saw Halloween Ends in the movie theater and despite some good scenes, it was a big mess with that Corey character.
After the happenings in H.Kills, it is a year later in my version, October 2019. Not that bullshit of 4 years later that Myers is living in the sewers with all that Corey crap. 
That is all gone, but I liked the opening of Corey in that babysitter scene with the high fall of that little asshole Jeremy. So I used it but in a whole other way than in the original.
I worked with the voice-overs of Strode on other scenes and edited the footage of the last 20 minutes of Halloween Ends as a trap for Myers.
Myers is coming back to finish the job with Strode, and she knows it. After some random killings by Myers, she is ready for the final battle. 
The source I used is from 4K UHD prints of great quality.
After Halloween - The Confrontation and The Mass Killings is this the last one I do of this trilogy.
BUT, it can be that in the future there will be an alternative cut of this edit Halloween - The Last Stand.

 IMDB     IMDB     IMDB     DOWNLOAD