IT: THE (EXTENDED) MANIAC CUT

Original Title: IT - IT Chapter Two

RUNNING TIME: 240 Minutes.

In 2018 I made Pennywise - The Killer Clown from the remake IT with some deleted scenes back in.
A year later I did the two-in-one edition of both movies (IT Chapter Two) without the deleted scenes and it had enormous downloads on my website.
However, in between the making of Jigsaw - Endgame I worked on the weekends on an extended cut.
I always hoped that someday I got my hands on that baby-swallow scene but I have the feeling that it will never happen.
This extended cut runs 4 hours, it has 3 deleted scenes back in, I did some color correction in it, and this 2.0 cut material is converted in 5.1 
Actually, it's a combo of the first cut I made and the second edit.
I used another font, some re-scored scenes, and the original ending.

IMDB     IMDB     DOWNLOAD