EVIL DEAD - THE HOLY MOTHER

ORIGINAL TITLE: EVIL DEAD RISE

RUNNING TIME: 69 minutes.

In this streamlined edition, I begin with the opening of Evil Dead 2013.
The scene with the girl who gets burned alive by her father is heavily trimmed.
To start with that scene was for me much better than what you see in the original.
The happening takes place in 2010, and the Rise movie takes place 13 years later.
I used the first scene as an intro to the demon.
Unimportant dialogue is cut, and the stupid scene with the girl opening the door for her possessed mother is gone.
That crap music used by the boy is replaced.
Aunt Beth is NOT pregnant, totally unnecessary to put that in the movie, so I used the toilet scene only as the intro for Beth. 
In my version, she pisses in the toilet, that's it, and she visits her sister after not seeing her for a long time. 
Additional music by Roque Baños and Rene G. Boscio.

IMDB     DOWNLOAD