TRAFFIC

Original Title: UNHINGED

RUNNING TIME: 58 minutes.

Great movie when I saw it on Blu-ray.
Somehow it reminds me of BATTLE, my first edit of Duel. (1971)
Terrorizing someone in the traffic and it's more excessive when the victims are a woman and a child.
But like always there are scenes not really realistic in the original and that is completely cut in this edit.
I removed (strangely enough) some killings, to begin with, the opening.
Crowe murders his ex-wife and lover in the beginning but in my version his introduction is later.
I think the character of Crowe must be more mysterious, it's a psychopath who lives on the edge of a complete mental breakdown.
The second thing that is removed is the lawyer of the woman.
Crowe kills the lawyer in a cafeteria but the scene is removed in the edit.
With these scenes and with some unimportant dialogue removed, I made a rollercoaster cut of 58 minutes.
It's now a road movie, with action and terror all the way.
DTS sound 7.1, 2.40 widescreen, and with embedded subtitles.
Additional music by Charlie Clouser, and Tomandandy.

IMDB     DOWNLOAD