THE WOMAN ON THE TRAIN

Original Title: THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN

RUNNING TIME: 84 minutes.

After our adventures with Hannibal and Jigsaw, this is the next one coming from the mind of ZAGADKA.
He asked me if I was interested in making this and although I know the movie I saw it a few weeks ago on the big projection screen to give me some reminder of how the original story is.
The man has great ideas, so let's do it.
Not really in my alley, BUT I like the movie and the actress Emily Blunt so I think we can make something special about this movie.

ZAGADKA: The aim is to tell the story from Rachel’s (Emily Blunt) perspective
only.   Also, a few clunky bits of dialog and exposition ruined the atmosphere and mystery about the killer’s identity.
With a tighter running time and the removal of the cringeworthy scenes, there’s an actually
good and dark thriller hidden under some melodrama trash.

IMDB     DOWNLOAD