RUNNING TIME: 70 minutes.
In 2018, I created an edit of Downrange.
This film, made in 2017, is truly an amazing horror thriller about a sniper who shoots people on a deserted road just for fun.
In 2018, I ran many edits in Wondershare Movie Editor, including this one, titled “Sniper.”
It was in stereo 2.0, which I didn’t like even back then, but of course, Wondershare had its shortcomings.
Anyway, like I said many times, Wondershare ended up in the trash because I started focusing on Adobe Premiere.
Now, in 2026, I’ve created a new edit called ROADKILL.
It’s been completely re-edited, upgraded to 4K, and the audio is in TrueHD 5.1
Needless to say, the old version is in the trash.
This version is cut down to 70 minutes (10 minutes longer than the earlier cut).
I removed scenes to keep the sniper busier with his work, and I also used additional music by Justin Caine Burnett, Tomandandy, Mark Isham, and Anna Dubrich.
